Naturactis Active by nature
The Naturactis implant is intended to treat partial or complete edentation on mandible or maxilla. It allows implantation in a large number of indications, especially for post-extraction surgery or for sites with low bone density. Implants will be placed in a subcrestal position to prepare the best possible aesthetic restoration, with better management of the biological space.
• Post-extraction surgeries.
• Immediate loading.
• Particularly suitable for areas of low bone density.
• Reduced format: increased space in the sterile field and the autoclave.
• Perfect readability of drillings sequences::
– presentation of the instruments in order of use,
– arrow markings,
– colour coding of plugs according to the diameter of implants to be placed.
• Tilting for better visibility of instruments during surgery.
COMMON SURGICAL KIT
This kit includes all the instruments necessary for carrying out the surgical protocol and for the management of all bone densities for all lengths and all diameters of Naturactis and Naturall+ implants.
MINI SURGICAL KIT
This simplified kit includes a selection of instruments necessary to place Naturactis implants of 6 to 14 mm in length.